| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pierre Faa Ap, Sd in July is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 66.5mm (2.6in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:41 long and the longest day is 15:28 long with an average length of 15:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Pierre Faa Ap, Sd July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pierre Faa Ap, Sd:
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 258.6 kms (160.7 miles) NE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 258.6 kms (160.7 miles) NE
- Eureka, Sd, Usa - 183.5 kms (114 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 194.7 kms (121 miles) NE
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 122.1 kms (75.8 miles) NE
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) NE
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 198.7 kms (123.5 miles) ENE
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) NE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) E
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 191.9 kms (119.2 miles) ESE