| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pierre Faa Ap, Sd in September is very mild at 16.9 °C (62.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.6 °C (76.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 39.6mm (1.6in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Pierre Faa Ap, Sd September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Pierre Faa Ap, Sd:
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 258.6 kms (160.7 miles) NE
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 258.6 kms (160.7 miles) NE
- Eureka, Sd, Usa - 183.5 kms (114 miles) N
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 194.7 kms (121 miles) NE
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 122.1 kms (75.8 miles) NE
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) NE
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 198.7 kms (123.5 miles) ENE
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 127.8 kms (79.4 miles) NE
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) E
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 191.9 kms (119.2 miles) ESE